Four Hour Lake Front Mansion Cruise
Your adventure begins as we embark from the North Side of Lake Union and enjoy a leisurely cruise around Lake Union. Throughout this Four Hour Lake Front Mansion Cruise you'll have an opportunity to experience:
- Up close and personal views of sea plane take offs and landings.
- Sights such as the Space Needle, Gas Works Park, the Fremont Bridge, St. Marks Cathedral as well as dozens of floating homes including the Sleepless in Seattle floating home and the oldest floating home in Seattle.
- Hundreds of boats from classic cruisers to modern mega yachts from Westlake to Portage Bay and the Montlake Cut, leading to Lake Washington.
- A fantastic view of the UW campus and football stadium.
Sit back, relax and enjoy a cocktail (or mocktail) while soaking up all the amazing views of Seattle and discover what makes the Northwest so special.
- Cruise the Lake Washington shoreline admiring emaculate multi-million dollar estates, including the home of Bill Gates
*All cruises are for up to six people
*Captain reserves the right to terminate any cruise before or during if unsafe conditions arise. "Unsafe condition" includes but is not limited to weather, mechanical failure, intoxication of passengers, unsafe or inappropriate behavior of passengers.
Private Charter - $575
Times: 10am - 2pm, 3pm - 7pm