Come join us on the Candére for a fabulous time at Lake Union! Browse the floating homes, spot the Gas Works Park, Space Needle, and so many more attractions on the cruise!
Day Sail on the Puget Sound
Seattle Sailing Charters by Canderé Cruising
- Private Charter Up to 6 passengers
Embark on this Puget Sound sailing adventure to experience Seattle like never before
Your adventure begins as we embark from the Shilshole Bay Marina, preparing to set sail as we round the break water.
Throughout this 3 hour sailing experience, you’ll have an opportunity to learn how to sail, or just let us do the work and enjoy experiencing:
- The cool ocean breeze.
- Spectacular views of the Olympic Mountains, Downtown Seattle, The Space Needle, The Great Wheel, Mount Rainier, Large yachts and massive Merchant Marine Containerships
- Wild life such as seals, sea lions, small porpoises, jumping fish and on rare, lucky occasions, Southern Resident Orcas and Humpback whales
- Private Adventure for your group of up to Six Passengers
Sit back, relax and enjoy all the amazing views on this Seattle boat charter and discover what makes the area so special!
- Food and Drinks are not included. You may bring any food and nonalcoholic drinks that you like. You may bring beer and wine only, no liquor please.
- Tips and gratuity are not included but greatly appreciated.
Shilshole Bay (Seattle, WA)
(Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.)