Come join us on the Candére for a fabulous time on Lake Union! Browse the floating homes, spot the Gas Works Park, Space Needle, and so many more attractions on the cruise! We staff based on reservations. Please book as far in advance as you are able!
One Hour Sightseeing Cruise
Seattle Sightseeing Cocktail Cruise by Canderé Cruising
We staff based on reservations. Please book as far in advance as you are able!
- Person Social Cruise
- Private charter Select 1 for one group of up to 6 passengers.
Experience the beauty of Seattle waters on this Lake Union sightseeing cruise
Your adventure begins as we embark from the North Side of the lake and enjoy a leisurely cruise around Lake Union.
Throughout this Private 1 Hour Sightseeing Cruise, you’ll have an opportunity to experience:
- Up close and personal views of sea plane take offs and landings.
- Sights such as the Space Needle, Gas Works Park, the Fremont Bridge, St. Marks Cathedral as well as dozens of floating homes including the Sleepless in Seattle floating home.
- Hundreds of boats from classic cruisers to modern mega yachts
Sit back, relax and enjoy a cocktail (or mocktail) while soaking up all the amazing views of Seattle and discover what makes the Northwest so special!
Upcoming social tours:
- 8/18 – 1:00 pm
- 8/18 – 2:30 pm
- 8/18 – 4:00 pm
- 8/18 – 5:30 pm
- 8/18 – 7:00pm
• 1 drink is included with price of the cruise, additional drinks are paid separately.
• Gratuity is not included in the price of the ticket, but is greatly appreciated for a job well done!
• Food is not included in the price, and is not available on board. You are welcome to bring your own, however no personal alcohol is allowed.
North side of Lake Union, near GasWorks Park (Seattle, WA)
(Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.)