Enjoy viewing the stunning city skyline and neighbourhoods surrounding Lake Union as you sip cocktails and relax on this private 3-hour sightseeing cruise. The perfect activity for a sunny day out!
- Most Popular
Two Hour Sight Seeing Cruise
Seattle's Favorite Sightseeing and Cocktail Cruises by Canderé Cruising
We staff based on reservations. Please book as far in advance as you are able!
- Private Charter Up to 6 passengers
Join us for a scenic and leisurely cruise around Lake Union, Seattle
Soak in the breathtaking beauty of the panorama surrounding Lake Union on this 2-hour sightseeing cruise. Your adventure begins as we embark from the North Side of Lake Union.
Throughout this private 2-Hour sightseeing cruise, you’ll have an opportunity to experience:
- Sights such as the Space Needle, Gas Works Park, the Fremont Bridge, St. Marks Cathedral as well as dozens of floating homes including the Sleepless in Seattle floating home and the oldest floating home in Seattle.
- Hundreds of boats from classic cruisers to modern mega yachts from Westlake to Portage Bay and the Montlake Cut, leading to Lake Washington.
- A fantastic view of the UW campus and football stadium.
- Up close and personal views of sea plane take offs and landings.
Sit back, relax or party with your loved ones, the choice is yours! Come aboard to enjoy a cocktail (or mocktail) while soaking up all the amazing views of Seattle and discover what makes the Northwest so special.
• 1 drink is included with price of the cruise, additional drinks are paid separately.
• Gratuity is not included in the price of the ticket, but is greatly appreciated for a job well done!
• Food is not included in the price, and is not available on board. You are welcome to bring your own, however no personal alcohol is allowed.
North side of Lake Union, near GasWorks Park (Seattle, WA)
(Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.)