Experience the best of Seattle’s urban and natural beauty with a Lake Union sightseeing and cocktail cruise. This delightful excursion offers a perfect blend of exploration, relaxation, and delightful libations while taking in the iconic sights of the city. We staff based on reservations. Please book in advance!
Three Hour Sightseeing Cruise
Private charter rental in Seattle, WA by Canderé Cruising
- Private Charter Up to 6 passengers
Enjoy gorgeous views of the skyline of Downtown Seattle on this 3-hour cruise
Come, join us for a leisurely scenic cruise aboard Canderé around Lake Union and enjoy viewing gorgeous attractions along the way.
Throughout this Private 3-Hour sightseeing cruise, you’ll have an opportunity to experience:
- Sights such as the Space Needle, Gas Works Park, the Fremont Bridge, St. Marks Cathedral as well as dozens of floating homes including the Sleepless in Seattle floating home and the oldest floating home in Seattle.
- Up close and personal views of sea plane take offs and landings.
- Hundreds of boats from classic cruisers to modern mega yachts from Westlake to Portage Bay and the Montlake Cut, leading to Lake Washington.
- A fantastic view of the UW campus and football stadium.
Relax and enjoy a cocktail (or mocktail) while soaking up all the amazing views of Seattle and discover what makes the Northwest so special.
• 1 drink is included with price of the cruise, additional drinks are $6-8 each.
• Gratuity is not included in the price of the ticket, but is greatly appreciated for a job well done!
• Food is not included in the price, and is not available on board. You are welcome to bring your own, however no personal alcohol is allowed.
North side of Lake Union, near GasWorks Park (Seattle, WA)
(Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.)