Experience the best of Seattle’s urban and natural beauty with a Lake Union sightseeing and cocktail cruise. This delightful excursion offers a perfect blend of exploration, relaxation, and delightful libations while taking in the iconic sights of the city. We staff based on reservations. Please book in advance!
Private & social sunset cruises in Seattle, WA by Canderé Cruising
- Private Charter Up to 6 passengers
Enjoy dazzling sunsets while cruising the smooth waters of Lake Union
Join us as we embark from the South Side of Lake Union and enjoy a leisurely cruise around Lake Union.
Throughout this private 3-Hour Sunset Cruise, you’ll have an opportunity to experience:
- Incredible sunset views of the Seattle-area!
- Up close and personal views of sea plane take offs and landings.
- Sights such as the Space Needle, Gas Works Park, the Fremont Bridge, St. Marks Cathedral as well as dozens of floating homes including the Sleepless in Seattle floating home and the oldest floating home in Seattle.
- Hundreds of boats from classic cruisers to modern mega yachts from Westlake to Portage Bay and the Montlake Cut, leading to Lake Washington.
- A fantastic view of the UW campus and football stadium.
Sit back, enjoy gorgeous sunsets while soaking up all the amazing views of Seattle.
- 1 drink is included with price, additional drinks are paid separately.
- Gratuity is not included in the price of the ticket, but is greatly appreciated for a job well done!
- Food is not included in the price, and is not available on board. You are welcome to bring your own, however no personal alcohol is allowed.
North Side of Lake Union near GasWorks Park (Seattle, WA)
(Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.)