Experience the best of Seattle’s urban and natural beauty with a Lake Union sightseeing and cocktail cruise. This delightful excursion offers a perfect blend of exploration, relaxation, and delightful libations while taking in the iconic sights of the city. We staff based on reservations. Please book in advance!
Lake Union and Chill Cruise
Private charter in Seattle, WA by Canderé Cruising
We staff based on reservations. Please book as far in advance as you are able!
- Private Charter Up to 6 passengers
- One Hour
- Two Hours
- Three Hours
- Four Hours
Looking for a chill way to enjoy the Seattle waterways? You’ve found it!
Come aboard The “Sea Bee” that has been meticulously restored and outfitted for your comfort and safety, with an open cockpit, flybridge and spacious cabin. She is equipped with a fully functional head (toilet), refrigerator, and plenty of room for coolers full of your favorite beverages. Your captain is also an experienced bartender, and you have the option of purchasing a beverage package from us, to include local beers, wine, and cocktails!
Beginning your day in the heart of Seattle on Lake Union, you’ll get to experience:
- Up close and personal views of sea plane take offs and landings.
- Sights such as the Space Needle, Gas Works Park, the Fremont Bridge, St. Marks Cathedral as well as dozens of floating homes including the Sleepless in Seattle floating home and the oldest floating home in Seattle.
- Hundreds of boats from classic cruisers to modern mega yachts from Westlake to Portage Bay and the Montlake Cut, leading to Lake Washington.
- A fantastic view of the UW campus and football stadium.
You’ll be in the hands of a professional and in the lap of luxury, chartering from an experienced and lively local!
• Gratuity is not included in the price of the ticket, but is greatly appreciated for a job well done!
• Food is not included in the price, and is not available on board. You are welcome to bring your own, however no personal alcohol is allowed.
Fremont, North side of Lake Union (Seattle, WA)
(Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.)