Experience the best of Seattle’s urban and natural beauty with a Lake Union sightseeing and cruise. This delightful excursion offers a perfect blend of exploration, relaxation, and delightful commentary while taking in the iconic sights of the city. We staff based on reservations. Please book in advance!
Four-Hour Lake Front Mansion Cruise
Private Sailboat Cruise in Seattle by Canderé Cruising
- Private Charter Up to 6 passengers
Come aboard Canderé for an exciting sightseeing cruise around Lake Union
Your adventure begins as we embark from the North Side of Lake Union and enjoy a leisurely cruise around Lake Union.
Throughout this 4 Hour Half Day Private Sightseeing Cruise, you’ll have an opportunity to experience:
- Experience Lake Washington, the other lake that surrounds Seattle!
- Check out the multi-million dollar homes along the shores of Medina and Mercer Island – who knows, you might just see Bill Gates!
- Up close and personal views of sea plane take offs and landings.
- Sights such as the Space Needle, Gas Works Park, the Fremont Bridge, St. Marks Cathedral as well as dozens of floating homes including the Sleepless in Seattle floating home and the oldest floating home in Seattle.
- Hundreds of boats from classic cruisers to modern mega yachts from Westlake to Portage Bay and the Montlake Cut, leading to Lake Washington.
- A fantastic view of the UW campus and their lake side football stadium.
Sit back, relax and enjoy a cocktail (or mocktail) while soaking up all the amazing views of Seattle and discovery what makes the Northwest so special.
• 1 drink is included with price of the ticket, additional drinks are paid separately.
• Gratuity is not included in the price of the ticket, but is greatly appreciated for a job well done!
• Food is not included in the price, and is not available on board. You are welcome to bring your own, however no personal alcohol is allowed.
North side of Lake Union near GasWorks Park (Seattle, WA)
(Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.)