Lake Union and Chill
or email to inquire about our newest addition, a 34' motor yacht with room for 6 people.
If you're looking for a chill way to enjoy the Seattle waterways, you've found it. The "Sea Bee" has been meticulously restored and outfitted for your comfort and safety, with an open cockpit, flybridge and spacious cabin. She is equipped with a fully functional head (toilet), refrigerator, and plenty of room for coolers full of your favorite beverages. We offer the option to swim from this boat, so bring your bathing suit, sunglasses, and your favorite floaties! Your captain is also an experienced bartender, and you have the option of purchasing a beverage package from us, to include local beers, wine, and cocktails!
Beginning your day in the heart of Seattle on Lake Union, You'll get to experience:
- Up close and personal views of sea plane take offs and landings.
- Sights such as the Space Needle, Gas Works Park, the Fremont Bridge, St. Marks Cathedral as well as dozens of floating homes including the Sleepless in Seattle floating home and the oldest floating home in Seattle.
- Hundreds of boats from classic cruisers to modern mega yachts from Westlake to Portage Bay and the Montlake Cut, leading to Lake Washington.
- A fantastic view of the UW campus and football stadium.
- You'll be in the hands of a professional and in the lap of luxury, chartering from an experienced and lively local!